After years of helping people from all walks of life, I recognize that healing and growing is a healthy process and I am trusted to play an instrumental role in that journey. My client relationships are so special to me and I want every new client to understand what they can expect as they begin to work with me.
- Our relationship is professional and private but can get very personal. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with you and help you on your journey. With that, I want you to know that you are safe in all the things we discuss and work through and I am not here to judge you; ever.
- Our time is valuable and I want us to honor our appointments, our conversations, and our focus so we can leverage the time we do have to get the best results each time we meet.
- I take a vested interest in your success, whether it be healing from the past or developing new wellness skills and tools for the future. Together, we can build a pathway that will guide you and help you be the very best you.
- If at any time you feel your time with me is not meeting your expectations, I encourage you to openly discuss that with me so we can adjust course or find the best solution for your specific health and wellness needs.
- The best gift you can give in return for my help and guidance is to share your positive experience with me with others who also might benefit from direct professional counseling. Your trust to refer me to other friends and family in need shows me that I am succeeding at my professional calling.
Thank you for considering working with me and I am always open to giving you a no-fee consultation where we can briefly talk and decide if working together is in your best interest.